Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update

I have been busy running my son here and there. haven't had much time to blog... SORRY my friends out in web world! He did baseball for the first time ever. He has hit a couple home runs and a GRAND SLAM! Bases loaded, 2 outs, and a full count. He knocks it out of the park. I am his loudest fan!!! lol He received the game ball the umps signed it as well as the coaches. They call him the Hammer!!! Too funny. The coach said our best hitter has never had any formal training. Just mom and dad in the back yard last summer. he said Mom I am really proud of myself.
I am not sure I have ever heard him say that.
He is now in the older youth group at church and its in the works to start in the worship band for his Ablaze youth group. He is excited about it.
He has two camps back to back starting in a couple of weeks. Scout and then church. I am looking forward to some sweet hubby time. I will miss him greatly but I am excited about our time together.

I am still lovin my job and the co-workers there. I have a few that God has already laid upon my heart. Its slow goin with them but I am hoping God will use me like at the last job.

No comments: