Saturday, June 13, 2009

Eterinty Forever changed

My friend who fought cancer, lost her battle and passed away. Her eternity has been changed for forever but I wished she could have lived out loud a little longer for him. God's timing is the best. He is the God of hope! I was asked to speak at her viewing and I did. I didn't prepare anything because I wanted it from my heart. My pastor asked me to speak of my testimony of how I prayed for her and hubby and about her accepting Christ. I was so nervous. Steve said I did great, he had tears in his eyes when I got back to our seat, so I guess I did. Afterwards several couples came up to me and thanked me for being so bold and giving them the reassurance that they would see her again. I didn't know anything else to do but blubber!!! lol And a teacher friend of hers asked where I went to church because she was coming!! God is still working from this situation. He is powerful!!

No comments: