Saturday, April 4, 2009

God has me so pumped!!!

I wanted to give you a follow up on my Feb 8th blog. So look there first then finish the rest of the story hear.....

I had invited this couple to church as well. I kept an eye out but every Sunday they were not there. Well two Sundays ago, I was walking into the bathroom and there they were standing there. Her health seemed to be going down hill. She is now in a wheel chair. But I was so excited they were there, and expressed that to them.

Next Sunday they came again. WOW! The message was perfect. It was about God's grace and accepting it. During our closing worship she asked if we could talk outside. I thought oh no her cancers back. They accepted Christ right then in there. But I am so thankful to God to allow me to share in this. I am so awestruck.

Then my husband says, babe you know you soon quite your negative job after you prayed with him. He said something profound to me. He said now you know your suffering there had a purpose. Man is God great or what? To give that to my husband to bring to my attention and spirit. God is faithful.

No comments: