Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EASTER






















Easter Sunday was a day full of emotion. I found out my mom was put in the hospital in Indiana w/ blood clots in her lungs. I flew down Monday night to be there. She is doing much better but the blood clots will be there for years before they will dissolve. That scares me. I just hold tight to me verses about fear. Psalm 112:7. She is on blood thinners but becomes very tired easily.
I was bawling in church because of her but yet rejoicing at the same time because of God's sacrifice of his only son. When I put it in that perspective
(a parents) I am reminded how much God actually loves me and everyone. This Easter we really made it special for my family. Usually we do not dress up but we did. I wanted to make it a celebration for our family not just another holiday. It was nice to give honor to Christ and worship him as a family together. Here are some pics.

No comments: