Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SUPRISE!!!

Today was a stressful day at work. But I prayed through it and yeah look at that God showed up. I was so surprised. WOW! Jesus is awesome! The issue was not resolved but it was brought to light. And that was my specific prayer request. It was an awesome experience to see God active in my prayer life. My wittness is tested at work a lot. I am growing a bit weary. Only so much drama a person can take. But he has been there beside me and revealed himself to me today. Awesome God! I still try to put him in the box by doubts of other prayer request, but I fight that daily. I resit what my mind thinks and practice replacing it with what my spirit thinks. Man its hard. We can be our own worse enemy. But I want to resist putting Christ in that box. Because he is so much more.

Resisting the box,
T

No comments: